Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default iPhone 5S - Randomly Reboots with Blue Screen

I had Jailbroken my device running on iOS 9.1 a few weeks back. The phone used to flash a blue screen randomly and restart itself. At times it would just restart once, or in some instances it would even go on continuously for 30-40 mins (blue screen > Apple logo > repeat).

I researched about the issue online and restored and updated the software (now iOS 9.3.2) - and did not restore any data from previous backups. However my phone still randomly flashes the blue screen and restarts.

I have noted the actions several times, and it is not connected to any app in particular. It even restarts itself overnight at times (got to know as I had to enter the Passcode).

Is there any solution for this? I'm a bit tired of this issue as it has made the device very unreliable.

Default Re: iPhone 5S - Randomly Reboots with Blue Screen

If it were me, I'd restore the device again. I would locate and delete the current ipsw file from my computer, put my iPhone in DFU mode and then restore it via iTunes.