iphone 5s wont go past apples logo with occasional blue screen after latest update
My iPhone 5s wont go past the apple logo with occasional blue screen after latest update
- 07-02-2016, 05:44 PM #2
- 07-02-2016, 07:35 PM #3
- 10,550 Posts
Re: iphone 5s wont go past apples logo with occasional blue screen after latest update
Charge your phone for an hour before you try to update it again. This time use iTunes and let it download it's official update file, rather than the one you maybe downloaded on some bogus website.
Please make sure you use the original data cable provided with your iPhone and make sure it's directly plugged in your computer with no extension cord or hubs in between them.
This way you'll make sure nothing is wrong on your end.
If problem continues please make an appointment with the Genius bar and have them check it out.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2016, 08:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2016, 05:46 PM
- By manuel O in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2016, 10:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2016, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2016, 08:44 AM