Cannot get voice mail on my iphone 5S
My carrier says that everything is okay on there end but my phone will not allow me to set up voicemail. Consumer cellular said I should go to an apple store for help but I am miles from an apple store. Can you help?
- 07-01-2016, 11:59 AM #2
- 07-01-2016, 12:25 PM #3
- 07-02-2016, 03:26 PM #4iMore Pro
- 527 Posts
Why am I unable to get voicemail on my iPhone 5S?
Consumer Cellular does support Visual Voicemail. As long as you have it provisioned on your account properly, it should work. You might want to try resetting your network settings. Reset your network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
Last edited by scruffypig; 07-02-2016 at 03:43 PM.
- By Ledsteplin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 12Last Post: 07-03-2016, 06:53 PM
My Apple Watch changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius on its own. How do I change it back to Fahrenheit?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2016, 12:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2016, 06:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2016, 05:06 AM