Screen works at 45 degree angle but once placed it doesn't!
I have a video I can post of it but I replaced the screen on my husbands iPhone 5s this is the third one, so I pretty knowledgeable and never useually have a problem, this one I tested the screen to see if it worked before placing the silver cover over the connectors and it worked even worked after the cover is on, but now every time I go to snap the screen in the screen doesn't work! Please help!
- Best AnswerJun 12 2016 | 4:58 pm EDT
I would ask that you start from scratch and re-do the repair. Furthermore, it's possible that the replacement screen is a dud.
- 06-12-2016, 04:58 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2016, 05:29 PM
After restoring my iPhone 6s with iTunes, it shows my iPhone is linked to an Apple ID that is different?By wireless caller in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2016, 11:09 AM
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2016, 10:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2016, 08:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2016, 08:05 PM