- iMore Beginner
- 52 Posts
'No service' When Charging
I've done a search on this but can't seem to find a thread on it....
Intermittently, when I plug the charger into the lightening port, top left displays No Service. It also does this if I plug the Leef iAccess sd card reader in. The card reader triggers this every time, but the charger is intermittent.
I'm on the latest 9.3.2 software, the charger and cable are in good condition, and the network signal is strong.
Any ideas? Is this a known fault or just something happening with my 5s?
- 06-03-2016, 03:08 AM #2
- 06-03-2016, 09:22 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2016, 04:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2016, 08:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2016, 01:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2016, 10:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2016, 07:47 AM