Jailbreak a 5s on 9.2, long time since last time.
Hey, I'm planning to jailbreak my gfs iphone. I haven't updated myself on jailbreaking since a few years back when I had the 4s.
A quick google search, tells me that I can simply run a program through a website for a semi jailbreak, does that allow third party apps? Is cydia still the thing or what's up?
Every time the phone is uncharged are the apps rendered unusable until the procedure is done again?
What should i choose, Pangu, TaiG , PPJailbreak or SJB?
It's a european model, any other details i should keep in mind. No risks for bricking the phone and so on? I just need a nudge in the right direction and i should be able to get things right. Thanks!
- 05-21-2016, 11:21 AM #2iMore Expert
- 806 Posts
Re: Jailbreak a 5s on 9.2, long time since last time.
I don't think you can jailbreak or semi jailbreak that version of iOS. Only iOS 9.0 and 9.1 are jailbreakable to my knowledge and are publicly released so far. Hoping to see an iOS 9.3 jailbreak release soon too so I can upgrade as well and jailbreak afterward.
- By Malek Yamout in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2016, 04:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 06:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 11:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 09:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2016, 09:12 AM