Help iPhone 5s disappearing apps
I have an iPhone 5s but my apps store, Safari, camera, FaceTime and all downloaded apps keep deleting on me. It only happens from about 10:30pm to 7:00am. I don't know what to do I've tried everything from rebooting to back up and it still does this can anyone help?
- 05-11-2016, 08:44 AM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Help iPhone 5s disappearing apps
I do not know why that is happening, and I've never experienced it. If it were me, I'd go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select "Reset All Settings". IF that didn't work, I'd restore my device and set it up as new. If that didn't work, I'd buy another iPhone.
- By iMore Question in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2016, 04:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2016, 09:10 PM
- By xfinity123 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2016, 08:59 PM
- By DanMmy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2016, 08:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2016, 06:30 PM