accidentally washed in laundery iphone 5s. It won't start. What to do?
Its wet inside and out
- 05-08-2016, 05:00 PM #2
- 05-08-2016, 07:05 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 198 Posts
Re: accidentally washed in laundery iphone 5s. It won't start. What to do?
Exactly, unless you have Apple Care Plus, your going to have to buy another device out of your own pocket.
Apple Care Plus would only charge you a $79.00 replacement fee for a 5 series device.
- 05-08-2016, 07:56 PM #4
- 05-08-2016, 08:04 PM #5
- 05-13-2016, 01:31 PM #6
- 05-13-2016, 01:39 PM #7
- By Eddy Nates in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2016, 04:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2016, 04:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2016, 03:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2016, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2016, 12:43 PM