Why does my Facebook app persistently crash
iPhone 5s with the latest IOS - 9.3.1 and the latest version of Facebook according to the app store.
I am having to delete and re-install Facebook on a daily basis, sometimes more than once a day to get any level of functionality.
I didn't experience this with IOS 9.3, whereas other users did. I was led to believe that the 9.3.1 IOS was issued to resolve issues such as this ...
Any clues out there ? Or is it a case of just sitting tight and hoping the next Facebook update will actually work ?
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-26-2016 at 06:57 AM.
- 04-26-2016, 10:26 AM #2
- 25,019 Posts
Re: Why does my Facebook app persistently crash
Welcome to iMore! My wife and I don't have these crashes. She uses the 5c and I use the 6s Plus. I also use an old iPhone 5 with no problems. Nor do I hear of others having this issue. Do you have a lot of stuff on your Facebook timeline and account? You might try streamlining your Facebook. Remove old photos and posts. I really have no idea what might be causing your crashes. Are you signed in to Facebook in your phone's Settings? Settings > Facebook > sign in
- By Bold9780_white in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2016, 02:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2016, 08:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2016, 07:48 PM
- By bforbaker in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2016, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2016, 06:19 PM