How can I fix my iPhone 5s reminder app?

tom_55

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Iphone 5s reminder app

Hello,
I am currently have a iPhone 5s with the latest ios. The problem I am having is I have many birthday dates in the reminder app and when I click on show completed it shows dates that are completed and they are not.

I also have the same problem when I click on hide completed.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Iphone 5s reminder app

Why don't you add birthdays to your contacts. Then they should show in the Calendar app. And with notifications on, it will notify you on the birthdays.

tom_55

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site

Why don't you add birthdays to your contacts. Then they should show in the Calendar app. And with notifications on, it will notify you on the birthdays.
That does not answer my original question why the reminder app is having the problem I am having.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Hello,
I am currently have a iPhone 5s with the latest ios. The problem I am having is I have many birthday dates in the reminder app and when I click on show completed it shows dates that are completed and they are not.

I also have the same problem when I click on hide completed.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

I do not know and I can't replicate the issue on my iPhone 6S Plus or on my iPad Pro, but hopefully someone who can answer your question will reply soon.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

That does not answer my original question why the reminder app is having the problem I am having.

It was an alternative suggestion because I wasn't sure about your problem. I don't have that issue in my Reminders app. All my birthdays work great as I suggested. I hope you figure it out in Reminders.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2