My boss is in her 70's and received a Iphone 5 S, secondhand. However she says it doesn't want to charge. She haven't got her sim card in the phone as yet, and was wondering if that might be the reason for the phone not charging?
- 04-19-2016, 08:36 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,344 Posts
Re: charging problems
Couple of questions. Have you tried a different cord? Have you plugged the cable in to a PC or Mac as well as the wall to see if it will charge? Have you tried a hard reboot of the phone? That is pressing the home button and power button at the same time for 10 seconds until the apple logo appears. Still not working?
- 04-19-2016, 08:54 AM #3
- 04-19-2016, 09:43 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2016, 06:25 AM
- By lim keng sian in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2016, 11:09 PM
- By khanali in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2016, 05:24 PM
- By Liam Newsom in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 11:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 07:56 AM