- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Videos and photos were corrupted while copying into pc from iphone
i have an iphone 5s , (ios 8.1.3) , and i wanted to copy my pictures and videos from my iphone into my pc.
i used the copy way to do that , so i opened my computer and went to my iphone , and i copied all folders into my pc.
after i did this , lots of my videos went corrupted, i mean it seems that each video separated into very smaller size (about 3mb), but i cannot open them.
i mean for example a 20mb file, now is separated intoe multi 2mb files, and none of them is openable!
some of my pictures are corrupted too!
please help me , they were so important to me!
and i cut it from my iphone! so i dont have theme in my device now.
- 04-06-2016, 01:40 AM #2
- 4,120 Posts
Re: Videos and photos were corrupted while copying into pc from iphone
Welcome to iMore!
Unfortunately you will not be able to fix the corrupted files. Do you have a backup of your iPhone either through iTunes or iCloud? If so then restore your phone to before you cut the folders with the images. Have you checked in your recently deleted folders in the Photos app. They may still be in there. Otherwise they may be lost for good.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2016, 11:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2016, 08:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2016, 12:12 AM
- By jognart in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2016, 11:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2016, 09:08 PM