iPhone 5S doesn't charge (sometimes)
My wife's 5S (quite new, bought last september) in the last 2 months is having an issue. Not so often, just sometimes, but it just refuse to charge when connected to the charger. I tried several chargers (all Apple's original chargers) with no luck.
If I switch it off and reconnect it to the charger, it charges normally....
Any advices ?
It still is under AppleCare (2 years in Europe) so the idea is to have it checked by Apple.
- 04-02-2016, 03:59 PM #2
Re: iPhone 5S doesn't charge (sometimes)
My youngest son just went through this a few days ago with his iPhone 5S. He switched chargers after a couple of days and voila! It began charging normally. This is the only time it has happened, and hopefully, it'll never happen again. Why it happened in the first place, I do not know, unfortunately.
- 04-02-2016, 04:09 PM #3
- 04-02-2016, 09:46 PM #6
- 04-02-2016, 09:49 PM #7
- By clouds0222 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 04-04-2016, 09:10 AM
- By tabithacrum2015 in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2016, 08:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2016, 02:35 PM
- By tasha47 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2016, 02:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 12:12 PM