- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Should I sell my iPhone 5S?
Well unfortunately we had a perfectly clean, nice iPhone 5S go through the washer...and after carefully letting it completely dry out...it doesn't respond to power.
It's pristine on the outside, and I have the original box, accessories (unused) etc. Can I get much of anything for it? I know if I took it to Apple last I checked they'd swap it new for $269.
- 03-30-2016, 10:37 AM #2
- 03-30-2016, 10:39 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2016, 04:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2016, 10:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2016, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 07:18 AM