Can't update to IOS 9.3. Error says
My mom is using an iPhone 5 and when trying to update to iOS 9.3 she receives an error that says, "iOS 9.3 failed verification because you are no longer connected to the internet."
She's connected to both Wi-Fi and mobile data. We've tried restarting the phone and the Wi-Fi, nothing has worked. Anyone else having this issue or assist?
- 03-27-2016, 06:48 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: Can't update to IOS 9.3. Error says
Please read the information via the following link detailing the problem. Thanks.
- By MrMars in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2016, 12:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 01:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2016, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2016, 06:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2016, 03:12 PM