i updated my iPhone 5S to iOS 9.3 and now my internet links don't work
how can I fix this. My phone is basically useless now.
- 03-27-2016, 01:53 PM #2
- 25,019 Posts
Re: i updated my iPhone 5S to iOS 9.3 and now my internet links don't work
Welcome to iMore! Mine did that on my 6s Plus. I did a hard reset, and that fixed it.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
- 03-31-2016, 10:14 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: I updated my iPhone 5S to iOS 9.3 and now my internet links don't work?
Try to uninstall Booking.com app and restart the phone before to do a reset. This was causing issues to open links in Safari, Chrome, etc and also mail app. I had this issue on 9.2.1 as well after update this app.
- 03-31-2016, 10:59 PM #4
- 04-01-2016, 04:26 AM #5
- By gordol in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2016, 11:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2016, 10:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2016, 02:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2016, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2016, 11:51 AM