Camera focus issue after updating to iOS 9.3
Hii guys.. Yesterday i updated my iPhone 5s to iOS 9.3 via OTA. Everything went smoothly except for the camera which fails to focus at times.. The images taken are blurred. I did soft reset but without any success. Then again sometimes the camera behaves normally getting good focus. Has anyone noticed similar issue..
- 03-25-2016, 05:42 AM #2
Re: Camera focus issue after updating to iOS 9.3
No issues with camera focus over here. A few suggestions:
1. Try using s third-party camera app like Camera+ and see if you still have focus issues.
2. Conduct an iTunes restore in recovery. I recommend setting up as new. It's a much cleaner process.
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2016, 07:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2016, 12:56 AM
- By Andre Da Costa in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2016, 11:15 PM
- By mtlacost#IM in forum iOS 9Replies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2016, 10:39 PM