First time new iPhone owner, 5s it is!

Slammed925

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Just got my fianc?e a new iPhone 5S 32gb!!! It was pay $269 for out of warranty replacement or $299 after the 5s $200 store credit trade in we got used that was having issues.

Wasn't really a tough call, paid a little extra and went new so I can get my charge purchase protection in case they drop the price within 90 days, extend the warranty a year and also got the squaretrade family plan warranty since hers is new, which let me get mine covered as well with ST.

All in all not too shabby I think considering refurb/swappa are going for $250 still. Had bad luck w used phones so kinda exciting lol

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
That's awesome. Looks like you're really enjoying the fact it is new. I have always bought new for myself. I also enjoy that shiny new toy feeling. I'm waiting for the new 5se to be introduced in several days, as well the 7 Plus in September. Well tell her to enjoy it!

Slammed925

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Thank you! Year we had a used 5s die on us I bought on CL and traded in one we received from family that started acting up. Feels good to be able to have piece of mind and the squaretrade warranty since it let me add both our phones. iPhones seem sensitive lol, Apple was fast in both this experience and my beats headphone experience so major plus.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I would love a 5se. Still have my 5s though. When I first played with it, was amazed at how well the finger print sensor was compared to my note 4 then.