- 03-04-2016, 03:27 PM #2
Welcome to iMore! Error 47 usually points to a hardware issue with iPhone's logic board. In other words, there isn't a software resolution that I'm aware of. Your best bet is to contact Apple Support or take your phone into an Apple Store.
You could always try running a restore in recovery mode. I'm not sure it will help but it's at least worth a try.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-16-2016, 01:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2016, 06:46 AM
- By tripm in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2016, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2016, 12:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2016, 11:07 AM