- iMore Beginner
- 52 Posts
Freedom From Forgetfulness.
Until a few weeks ago, I would put something important on my iPad calendar, then totally forget to put the same thing in my phone....or alternatively add to the ever increasing post-it notes on the kitchen worktop. This would mean I'd be out, need to confirm a date was free for an appointment with an empty calendar on my phone, and vital post-it notes and iPad calendar at home, useless.
Whatever I put into my iPhone 5s appears on my iPad, and vis versa. The post-it notes have disappeared off my worktop, and I have stopped looking like a sad loser, getting out my phone to check dates that I can't check on an empty calendar. I feel like I've finally joined the same century as everyone else
- 03-02-2016, 05:14 PM #2
- By mkj307 in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2016, 04:50 AM
- By donkiluminate in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2016, 12:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2016, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2016, 05:03 AM