- 02-18-2016, 06:14 PM #2
Unwanted &quot;Documents and data&quot; slowly taking my phone's memory
That's cache. You can delete cache in Twitter and Facebook by logging out, then log back in. Or delete the app, then reinstall. Some apps like TapaTalk have a built in delete cache option.
You can delete some phone cache with the app, Battery Doctor.
That's not much on your Twitter. I've seen Facebook go up to 1 gb.
It's storage space. Memory is RAM.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2016, 12:23 AM
- By MagmicPR in forum GamingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2016, 10:39 PM
- By jaroz09 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2016, 06:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2016, 03:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2016, 03:40 PM