Why is my iPhone 5s continually restarting?
I turned off my iPhone 5s and went to turn it on again, and it has been restarting for the past 15 minutes. As soon as it looks like I'll finally get to the lock screen, it shows the Apple logo again. I've tried pressing on the home button and power button to make it turn off all the way but it just continued to do the same thing.
- 02-15-2016, 06:46 PM #2
- 02-15-2016, 08:23 PM #3
- 38,490 Posts
Re: Why is my iPhone 5s continually restarting?
If you're unable to stop the boot loop, you may have to put the device in recovery or DFU mode to get it back working again. Unfortunately, doing so will cause you to lose your pics, videos, music and other data so I hope you've made a recent backup to restore either via iCloud or iTunes. Anyway, to put the device in recovery mode, follow the official instructions found via the following link.
- By jianrong in forum iPhoneReplies: 37Last Post: 03-31-2016, 05:56 AM
- By deniedsoul in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2016, 01:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2016, 07:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2016, 07:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2016, 06:56 PM