Why is my iPhone 5s WiFi disabled?
My iPhone 5s version 9.2.1 WiFi is disable how i can fix it please help me .
- 02-08-2016, 04:22 PM #2
- 02-09-2016, 04:10 AM #3
- 02-09-2016, 04:44 AM #4
- 7,781 Posts
Re: Why is my iPhone 5s WiFi disabled?
2. Are other devices having problems connecting to your wifi network too or is it just your iPhone that's having issues?
If it is indeed your iPhone then it's either software or hardware. The first thing you'll want to do is weed out a software problem and hope that it's just a corrupt iOS installation or a setting got changed somewhere. Follow this link for instructions on booting into recovery and using iTunes to restore your device: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263
Before doing that make sure you have a recent back up of your phone, either in iCloud or on iTunes. Once the recovery process is complete set your device up as a new device (not from a backup) and test your wifi. Does it work? Hopefully it does. If it doesn't work, keep going.
At this point it's probably hardware. Hardware issues involving wifi are not usually something an end user is going to fix. I recommend bringing your phone into an Apple Store or contacting Apple Support for options.
- By tsparks1 in forum iOS 9Replies: 51Last Post: 02-22-2016, 04:55 AM
- By bukkanaresh in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 02:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 01:56 PM
- By vipiHD in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 12:40 PM