- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Why I cant see the Facetime on my iphone5S?.
Ive got this iPhone 5s last 2014 in here Qatar. When I inserted an ooredoo sim on it, Facetime was available. Then I replaced the sim with Smart sim, a network provider in my country, Philippines, I could not find Facetime on my phone anymore, only I can see it in the "Notification" but not the icon in the screen nor in the "Settings". What should I do to have it back using my Philippine sim?..
Thanks in advance.
- 02-02-2016, 08:23 AM #2
- By maverick786us in forum AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 03-06-2016, 01:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 08:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2016, 04:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 02:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 01:25 AM