After taking photos, how do I send as a message and put in a text message as well?
I have an I Phone 5 S. I took photos and wanted to send them as a message. After loading the selected photos, I don't see where I can send a text message with the photos.
- 02-01-2016, 06:30 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: After taking photos, how do I send as a message and put in a text message as well?
How many did you try to send via SMS/iMessage?
Anyway, from within the Photos app on your iPhone 5S, tap on "Select" in the upper right corner, and then tap on 5 photos you want to send via text message. After that, tap on the share icon at the bottom left corner, and then select the Messages app. Enter your recipient(s) and then tap on "Send".
- By terreos in forum Apple WatchReplies: 43Last Post: 02-21-2016, 03:01 PM
- By worldspy99 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2016, 03:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2016, 06:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2016, 02:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2016, 01:00 PM