removing facebook,twitter,etc from settings menu
Hi, I have an iphone 5s ios 8.1 (jailbroken) and was wondering if anyone could help me find a way to remove facebook from the settings app menu.
It's purely for looks and I'm not worried about not being able to re-install them.
I have removed the facebook bundle using ifunbox, but I can't find how to remove it from settings.
Thanks for your help.
- 01-24-2016, 10:43 AM #2
- 01-24-2016, 02:39 PM #4
- 01-24-2016, 03:11 PM #5
Last edited by Kertets; 01-24-2016 at 03:28 PM.
- 01-24-2016, 03:24 PM #8
- 01-24-2016, 06:01 PM #10
- 01-25-2016, 09:40 AM #12iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: removing facebook,twitter,etc from settings menu
KCH was right in that there is no way you can do this with a stock phone and seeing as 99% of people who come here aren't jailbroken and the other 1% usually mention it, he was right in his response.
Anyway, glad you got it done though.
- 01-25-2016, 11:45 AM #13
- By iMore Question in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2016, 09:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2016, 01:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2016, 12:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2016, 12:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2016, 07:27 PM