Why is Google Calendar App using 8.8 gigs of memory???
I have an iPhone 5s running IOS 9.2 and yesterday I got a low memory warning. I went in to check my memory usage and was surprised to see that the Google Calendar App was using 8.8 gigs of memory. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? How i fix it? and most importantly how to prevent it in the future.
- 01-07-2016, 10:24 AM #2
- By gripasovegor in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2016, 02:16 PM
- By Dipak Hemani in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2016, 01:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 09:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2016, 06:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2016, 05:25 AM