iPhone 5s battery reading and charging
Sorry for my ignorance and if that has already been discussed. Is it safe to keep my iPhone on charging over the night? Would it effect the battery? Secondly my iPhone 5s sometime reduce charge by 15% to 20% in a second what could be the problem?
Thank you for help
- 01-03-2016, 09:50 AM #2
- 01-03-2016, 10:04 AM #3
Re: iPhone 5s battery reading and charging
As far as the battery percentage indicator dropping, try this:
1. Allow your phone to drain to the point where it shuts itself off.
2. Plug it into a charger and let it charge back up to 100% with no interruption.
3. Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
This ensures that your phone and battery are on the same page as to where your battery life is.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2016, 05:12 AM
- By Khizer Hayat2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 01-01-2016, 04:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2015, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 11:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2015, 10:40 AM