i can't transfer my contacts from my 4s to my 5s. can you help?
i recently got a new iphone 5s. i had a 4s. my 4s has all my contacts on it but i can't seem to get them onto my icloud to transfer to my new phone.
i think i have a few issues because i tried to plug in my old phone to my mac and my mac froze and continues to do so. (its kinda old now). I went into settings to back up the old phone to my icloud but once it asked me to log in it then said that the last back up was incomplete. it also said that my last back up was Oct 14th (so not too long ago) so I thought i'd cut my losses and try to get whatever info i could onto the new phone.
I went into settings>icloud and tapped the contacts to yes but there are still none of my contacts on the new phone.
- 11-24-2015, 02:21 PM #2
- 11-24-2015, 03:00 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: i can't transfer my contacts from my 4s to my 5s. can you help?
Don't get messed up.
It is simple.
Follow the given instructions:
1)Go to app store of your old iphone 4s
2)Search for mc backup(my contacts backup),
3)Download it, then open the mc backup App
4)Backup all your contacts and sent it to your email id, then
5)sign in The same email account in your new Iphone 5s and download the contacts backup file,
which will be in form of .vcf, for instance (contacts.vcf).
hope your problem will be solved.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2016, 03:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2015, 04:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2015, 04:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2015, 02:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2015, 01:15 PM