my 5s has stopped showing email alerts in the locked screen
I can only see my email when i open the mail app
- 11-16-2015, 04:10 PM #2
- 24,979 Posts
Re: my 5s has stopped showing email alerts in the locked screen
Check in Settings >Notifications and be sure all mail a accounts have notifications set as desired. Then do a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
- By deedeebear in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 21Last Post: 11-22-2015, 09:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2015, 07:19 PM
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2015, 02:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2015, 01:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2015, 12:44 PM