Im torn between the 6a 64 or 128 gig
not sure what size iPhone to get. Currently have a 5s 32 gig. torn btwn a 6s 64 or 128.
- 11-08-2015, 08:13 AM #2
- 5,551 Posts
Re: Im torn between the 6a 64 or 128 gig
Welcome to iMore!
How much of the storage are you using on the 5s? I've always bought the base models, then with the 5 I went mid-grade to 32GB, so when the 6 came out at 64GB I jumped at it. I'm glad I have the space because it's been half full at times. Since turning on iCloud photo library it's less but I do take a lot of pictures and like to keep a lot of music, so storage is a must.
If you take a lot of photos or keep a lot of music, get at least the 64GB (like you're already considering). If you've been able to live with the 32GB, then you'll double your capacity to 64GB and probably be ok If you can afford it, and think you may end up using it, you could get the 128GB.
- 11-10-2015, 10:36 AM #3
- 11-10-2015, 10:39 AM #4
- By iwicked in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2016, 12:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2015, 12:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 09:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:12 PM