do my iphone needs new softwear?
my iphone is 5s it turned off and did not open ,when I try to open it it just turn the apple and go
- 11-08-2015, 08:15 AM #2
- 5,524 Posts
Re: do my iphone needs new softwear?
Welcome to iMore!
It looks like whatever you were typing your message with turned off as well as it seems to have stopped mid-sentence. I'm not quite sure what the rest was, but if your phone is turning itself off, that's not a good sign. Are you able to plug it in to a computer and keep it on without it shutting down? If so, you could try the software update (if there is one available, meaning if you don't already have the most up-to-date iOS). I wouldn't try it if it's not able to stay on when connected, however.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2015, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2015, 11:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2015, 09:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2015, 08:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2015, 08:20 AM