- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
small VZ SIM card stuck in Iphone 5 SIM slot - PLEASE HELP!!
So, my wife had an old iphone 5 from Sprint...I broke my Samsung (verizon) so she was going to give me HER Samsung and use her Iphone 5...... SO, I took out her SIM card tray and SIM card to see if the VZ SIM card would fit - and it didn't.... there were 2 parts....an outer tray/shell and a small SIMcard inside the VZ....
SO, while I was unaware....my wife took the SMALLER VZ SIM card and slides it in the Iphone 5 sim slot... without the tray....now it is stuck..... is there ANY way to get that sucker out???
Also, does she NEED the SIM tray (it's lost now lol).. im guessing she does. Is there somewhere to get another one?
Thank you for your help AND patience - im new to iphones!!
- 10-29-2015, 03:42 PM #2
Re: small VZ SIM card stuck in Iphone 5 SIM slot - PLEASE HELP!!
eyelash tweezers or electronic equipment tweezers, or a toothpick. Be VERY VERY careful as you don't want to get anything else stuck in there or damage the slot. Best bet take it to the Apple store.
- 10-29-2015, 04:22 PM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2015, 08:47 PM
- By junaid1788 in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2015, 10:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2015, 12:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2015, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2015, 09:51 AM