Why have all my notes disappeared?
I updated my iPhone 5s to iOS 9 yesterday and everything was fine, nothing got deleted. But tonight I was in my notes and I was in the folder connected to my 2nd email account that I have on my phone and I made a new note and when I finished writing it I went back and all my other notes in the folder were gone. and usually it should have a folder of the deleted notes saying how you have 30 days to recover them before they get deleted. but I didn't delete them they just disappeared. and they're not on my computer because I backed up my phone after it happened. if anyone could help that would be great!!
- Best AnswerOct 23 2015 | 12:10 am EDT
Check in your mail Notes folder. If you don't see a Notes folder, go to Settings> Mail, Contacts and Calendar and toggle off Notes for your mail account. Then go check the Notes folder.
- 10-23-2015, 12:10 AM #2
- By iPetar in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2016, 10:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2015, 09:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 09:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 08:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 08:10 PM