Why can't I listen to my purchased songs on my iPhone 5s?
My daughter and I share an apple ID account. I have an iPhone and she has an iPod touch. The songs that I have purchased for my phone go onto her iPod and I can't play them on my phone.
- 10-18-2015, 08:22 PM #2
- 7,790 Posts
Re: Why can't I listen to my purchased songs on my iPhone 5s?
Welcome to iMore! When you say that you can't play them on your phone, are you getting an error message? What exactly is happening? I'm assuming that your daughter has automatic downloads for music turned on in Settings > iTunes & App Stores.
- 10-18-2015, 09:16 PM #3
- By neurodave in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2016, 09:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 10Last Post: 10-27-2015, 10:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2015, 08:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2015, 08:38 PM
- By neurodave in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2015, 08:03 PM