i tried to update my 5s to io9.0.2.
the phone has been stuck on verifying update since 0700 this morning. I can't use phone at all. I tried turning it off but it won't let me
- 10-06-2015, 01:57 PM #2
- 25,019 Posts
Re: i tried to update my 5s to io9.2.
Try a hard reset?
Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
That doesn't work you may need to put in DFU mode and restore. I really don't know. Maybe someone else will know.
- 10-06-2015, 02:40 PM #3iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
In zoomed mode, on my 6 plus, both in Reminders and Contacts, I can't see what i'm typing. Has anyone had this issue?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2016, 08:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2015, 09:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 09:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 02:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2015, 01:00 PM