Slo-mo folder in Photos app
So I have an iPhone 5S and a macbook pro, I keep all my photos and video on the Photos app on El capitan. My problem is that some of my slo-mo and timelapse videos go in the slo mo and timelapse folder in the Photos app and some just don't. So I can't even make changes to my slo mo video : for example modifying when the slo motion starts or end. Does anyone have a solution to that issue? Thank you.
- 10-05-2015, 12:30 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 936 Posts
Re: Slo-mo folder in Photos app
Are you importing them all the same way? The photos only go to those designated folders if the metadata is intact. The best way to do this is by syncing your photos through iCloud, or plugging the phone into your computer. It's also possible that your library isn't updated yet if you recently migrated from iPhoto to photos. It does take a few days for everything to get settled in after you migrate.
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2015, 11:19 AM
- By pk987 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2015, 02:42 PM
- By zmsox in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2015, 12:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2015, 09:51 AM