Text Message Sounds
My phone doesn't play purchased ringtones. I have an iPhone 5s, with IOS 9.0.1 software.
I've assigned a purchased ringtone for text messages, but the sound that comes through is the default sound. I've reassigned different sounds, they all work, except for purchased ones. Also, tried to reboot, that doesn't fix the issue.
- 09-29-2015, 03:44 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: Text Message Sounds
Where are your purchased ringtones residing? in iTunes? Are they in the sounds folder and did you sync the phone? Icon of these are NO then correct it first and try again.
Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes if you decide to o with my advice.
If you wish to wait for a few more answers then that will be good as well. Good luck.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2015, 05:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2015, 10:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 07:00 AM
- By ces911#WP in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2015, 11:00 PM
- By danv28 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2015, 10:57 PM