- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why is my iphone 5s freezing when im updating it?
I updated my Iphone 5s and when it goes to take me through the steps like unlocking my phone, then it say Hello in the different languages and says slide to continue, then says theres just a few more steps, i press continue then i chose a WIFI network an press NEXT, but then the screen turns bright white and says "slide to upgrade" and doesnt respond to my finger, i lock and unlock it and still at the nonresponsive screen, i even restarted my phone but just does those same steps and freezes at that screen.
- 09-23-2015, 12:02 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
Re: Why is my iphone 5s freezing when im updating it?
You will probably have to plug it into your computer to use your iTunes to update you'll have to hold your Home button and power button at the same time till it turns off and continue holding the home button the plug it in I believe this should help well you'll have to do it via iTunes
Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
- 09-23-2015, 12:02 PM #3
- 09-23-2015, 01:50 PM #4
- 09-23-2015, 02:51 PM #5
- By CrackedRosco in forum iPhoneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2015, 05:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2015, 11:47 PM
Since 9.0 update on iPad, email messages say this message has not downloaded from server. What can I do?By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2015, 09:51 AM