My iPhone 5s has a fried platin(mother board). How can I fix it?

I

iMore Question

My iphone 5s has a fried platin(mother board). How can I fix it.

It was taken to two electronic stores and say the" platin in German" translated to mother board in English is fried. What can I do to revive her. I love this phone.

"Thanks"

Al Gutier

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: My iphone 5s has a fried platin(mother board). How can I fix it.

Take it to the Apple Store if there is one near you and have the Genius Bar take a look at it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It was taken to two electronic stores and say the" platin in German" translated to mother board in English is fried. What can I do to revive her. I love this phone.

"Thanks"

Al Gutier

If two reputable electronic stores have stated that the motherboard is fried then be prepared to get the same response from the Apple Store. Having said that, did you purchase Apple Care + for the device and if so, is it still within the coverage period. If it is, now would be a good time to use it. If not, you might want to start making preparations to get a new iPhone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

"Thanks"

Al Gutier
Consider this as proposed by Just Me - " If it is, now would be a good time to use it. If not, you might want to start making preparations to get a new iPhone."
Being at an Apple store and found to be true will place you in the right place ti make your mind up then and there and go home with a new iPhone. Best of luck to you. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2