iphone 5s touch id does not working after motherboard replacment
actually some days ago my iphone body and display broken then i have bought a dead iphone which motherboard does not work but condition is new ..
After that i have replace the motherboard all is working fine without touch id .
unable to setup touch id setup..
I heard that touch id sensor is secured with motherboard .
can you help me what i should replace to work touch id . i mean i will take it from my phone .. is this home button or what ?
- 09-12-2015, 03:12 PM #2
- 09-14-2015, 02:27 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 233 Posts
Re: iphone 5s touch id does not working after motherboard replacment
The i5s main board and home button have to stay together. They both share an encryption key for the purpose of touch ID. Its a security feature.
So the main board from your phone has to stay with is home key and visa versa. If you switched boards but not home keys then that will not work. You must keep them together.
- 09-14-2015, 04:54 PM #6
- 09-15-2015, 12:21 AM #7
- 09-15-2015, 12:40 AM #9Banned
- 1,008 Posts
iPhone 5s touch ID does not work after motherboard replacement, how can I fix...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2015, 12:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2015, 04:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2015, 04:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2015, 04:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2015, 02:22 PM