Trying to retrieve photos out of phone that I put the wrong screws in the LCD shield, how can I get my pics off the phone?

I

iMore Question

Trying to retrieve photos out of phone that i put the wrong screws in the LCD shield

I tried to replace my iPhone 5s screen , I think i used the wrong screws when i put the LCD shield on ,when i started the phone the apple logo appeared and then the screen turned red and now its only black , i really only want the photos out of the phone but if have to have it fixed to get them i will whatever the cost is. If this can be fixed where is the best place to send the phone.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Trying to retrieve photos out of phone that i put the wrong screws in the LCD shield

It has nothing to do with the screws. You will have to check if the connector of the screen is placed correctly, take it out and place it back again to see if there changes anything.

The screws are just meant to fasten the screen on the phone, nothing else

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Trying to retrieve photos out of phone that i put the wrong screws in the LCD shield

You might wanna check the pin from the LCD to the motherboard. Unplug and carefully replug-in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2