At least once a day, my iPhone loses Internet access.

ae6dx

May 19, 2009
Visit site
Lately I've noticed about once a day my iPhone will not be able to access anything online. If I turn wifi off and try again no change. The only fix seems to be to restart it completely. Not sure why this all of a sudden started happening.

iOS 8.1.2 Not sure if this is related to me being jailbroken or not.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
iPhone loses internet

Have you tried resetting your network settings on your phone?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone loses internet

If that doesn't work, check for a tweak that's conflicting with your network settings or network antennas.

bama1fan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I think the problem is with iSO 8.4.1. I'm having the exact same issues, and my iPhone 5s is not jailbroken. I'm fixing to try and reset network settings and see if that does the trick.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ae6dx

May 19, 2009
Visit site
Re: iPhone loses internet

I think the problem is with iSO 8.1.2. I'm having the exact same issues, and my iPhone 5s is not jailbroken. I'm fixing to try and reset network settings and see if that does the trick.

So far mine is working after resetting network settings. I'm curious to see if yours is the same. How often does it happen to you?

bama1fan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have not reset my iPhone yet. I lose my wifi at least once per day. I have a friend that has a iPhone 6 plus that having Bluetooth issues since upgrading to iOS 8.4.1.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bama1fan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Since I reset my network settings, I have not had any more issues with my wifi.

Thinking about upgrading to the new iPhone 6s plus or may just settle on just getting the 6 plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods