How can I transfer data from my old iPhone to my new if I can't charge the old
I kept having issues with my 5s charge port. Eventually I couldn't charge it at all. Now I have the iPhone 6 but I can't charge the 5s to put on iCloud to transfer all of my critical data to my new phone. (I have two teenage sons so when I tried via my laptop.... only to find it invested with viruses that won't allow me to do anything.) Is there anything I can do?
- 09-06-2015, 11:36 AM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: How can I transfer data from my old iPhone to my new if I can't charge the old
If you connect your new iPhone 6 to iTunes although you don't have to, Simply sign into your iCloud act using same Apple ID as the 5s and that should bring whatever you had turned on to save on iCloud to the 6. Get back if that does not work!!
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2015, 11:01 PM
- By Evilguppy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2015, 07:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2015, 02:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2015, 11:52 AM