Why does my iPhone 5s keep rebooting over and over again
Phone will all of a sudden cut off and apple logo comes on and goes back off. Again and again then finally come on. Then at any point it will do it again some times It goes blank and I have to hold the power and home button for 10-15 secs and let go and logo will come back on. I've restored IOS set up to new device and still no luck.
- Best AnswerSep 04 2015 | 1:45 pm EDT
If you've restored the iOS - there may be a hardware issue... if you have AppleCare, make a GeniusBar appointment.
- 09-04-2015, 01:45 PM #2
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum iMacReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2015, 06:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2015, 05:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2015, 10:41 AM
- By RC Dad in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2015, 09:34 AM