Can't recover my iPhone 5s (It's jailbroken)
Good Day Everyone!!
I hope I can find a solution today..
From few days ago, I took my iPhone out of my pocket and it asked me for password, and I didn't have one on; I opened it at iFunBox and deleted masterpassword file, etc.
Later on I restarted my iPhone and it was stuck at the boot up screen (Apple logo, and white screen behind) and it didn't turn off for 2 days and it was switiching with a blue screen too that took 2 days, I waited until it ran out of batter, and then I attempted to download recovery ipsw and recover my iPhone and it always gives me errors. (3004) (3194) etc, and I don't know what to do.
My iPhone is jailbroken though, I hope any of you have a solution.
- 08-29-2015, 06:20 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,356 Posts
Re: Can't recover my iPhone 5s (It's jailbroken)
Put it in DFW and restore to the latest iOS. You can't use the recovery IPSW because those are no longer being signed by Apple.
Don't go deleting things if you don't know what you're doing. You put your phone into a state that can't be fixed that way.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2015, 07:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2015, 02:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2015, 02:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2015, 02:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2015, 01:30 PM