- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
ERROR when texting??
I have a new iphone 5S, and I receive an error message when texting two of my family members? The message is "+1 (216) 116-, 566-4699Error invalid number. Please resend using a valid 10 digit mobile number. I am using the correct area code (616) when typing in the 566 4699 number. All other texting is sent without a problem?? The sales people at the ATT store could not help me, and told me to contact ATT! I usually get more results using this forum. Any help out there??
- 08-14-2015, 09:32 AM #2
- 08-17-2015, 03:12 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 229 Posts
Re: ERROR when texting??
If it were me i would try to delete any thread with those numbers associated with it.
Since you know who the two people are i would also delete their contacts.
Then try to send them a message. If it fails, Delete it, then ask them to text you first. Then reply and see what happens.
Try that and follow up with us.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2015, 09:27 AM
- By iRube in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2015, 10:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2015, 03:23 PM
My sms message with less than 160 character count is charging for 2 text messages, why is it doing this?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2015, 02:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2015, 09:36 PM