- 07-11-2015, 09:05 PM #2iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Background App Refresh
Yes, it's really ok, and you will still receive every push notification of all your apps. I have background app refresh disable since day one of my iPhone and I receive all notifications.
If your concern is only about notification to come in on time, you are good to turn it off.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2015, 08:17 PM
- By farhajr in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2015, 06:17 AM
- By kx928 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2015, 03:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2015, 09:56 AM