Is a 5s worth it to YOU today? Why or why not?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
There are not an abundance of smaller competent smart devices. For someone who is OS agnostic, is a new 32GB iPhone 5s a good choice for someone that needs a smaller device given the competition and the cost for a new iPhone 5s?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
There are not an abundance of smaller competent smart devices. For someone who is OS agnostic, is a new 32GB iPhone 5s a good choice for someone that needs a smaller device given the competition and the cost for a new iPhone 5s?

If purchased used and in mint condition on Swappa, the answer is that it is a good buy. Brand new from an Apple store is not worth it since the iPhone 6 will be discounted this year when the new model comes out.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I got myself a brand new iPhone 5S and I simply love it. It feels nice in my hands and fits my handbag perfectly. And seamlessly does everything it needs to do in my everyday life =)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If you need a smaller device then the 5s is a great option. You will still get a few years out of it.

of course if you can wait until September, Apple might release an updated 4" screen device.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I still use a 5s and I am very happy with it. If you don't like the size of the 6 but still want an iPhone, 5s is the best option.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It's still a great deal for people who want that finger print scanner and 64bit processing wrapped up in a 4' screen....

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I am considering jumping back to the 5s; I spend so much time on my phone that the battery life of the 6+ isn't that much different.

Just my view

Sleepy_ER_Dr

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I still have my 5S. Love it. May or may not give it up for iPhone 7. It has been smooth sailing with my 5S. Very stable battery life. No problems with OS upgrades.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't mind it at all. I liked the 5S. And I use my iPad for most things anyway so it wouldn't bother me to have an older model iPhone.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR