New to iOS

sconrad308

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
OK, so I had an iPhone back when the 3G first came out and didn't really care for it. But my company is switching all of us from Android to iOS with iPhone 5S's. I've been on Android and Windows phones since. Any tips/advice must have apps that I should get?

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm a business guy and the one thing I look for is efficiently.

Apple built their native apps with a competitive advantage over downloadable apps. Therefore native apps work more consistently than downloadable apps.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Pro Tip: don't try to make the iPhone work for you like an Android, just let it work for you as it was intended.

As for apps, I'd need more information about what kind of apps you're looking for. Business, pleasure, news, lifestyle, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
My 5S is a LOT more usefull to me in my everyday life than my former Galaxy S4, especially business wise!

More responsive and user friendly (and runs Google apps, like Keep, which can be usefull for people who cannot live without them).

Enjoy your new companion =)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

sconrad308

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I did see that most of my Google apps will work and my Google data will sync with the iPhone which is good.

As for apps, Productivity, things to make my life easier. News apps, weather, and some games.

sconrad308

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back to iOS! This might give you some app ideas:

Thanks for the link, those will be handy.
Thanks everyone for the welcome. There are some things I'm looking forward to with the switch on Tuesday. One is using iMessage, and the fact it can all sync on my work laptop which is MacBook Pro running 10.9.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711